Sunday 2 October 2016

The start of my Journey

I can't believe tomorrow is the day I start my adventure travelling South East Asia with my two best friends. 
I've always said I wanted to travel the world and so far I have been lucky enough to visit some amazing places on holidays with friends and family but I have never ventured as far as South East Asia, so this is all new and exciting to me. 
One difference between myself travelling against someone else is that I have type 1 diabetes, insulin dependent and injecting 5 times a day. This hasn't been an easy task to organise and I am sure there will be some bumps along the way but I am up for the challenge. 
So come and enjoy the adventure with me!! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TRAVEL.HEALTH.ADVENTURE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig